Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Fifty Dollar Note and Two Twenties - There's Your £90

You'd think that planning a wedding would be horrific for someone who has trauma surrounding weddings. You'd also think that wedding planning would drive a woman into an eating disorder (KE Diet, anyone? -- that's ANOTHER blog). But the truth is, I have never been happier, healthier, more in love, more giddy. I love this whole wedding planning thing.

Alex -- Life makes sense with you in it, pancake. I have tried to convey to you how you make me feel numerous times, but I just can't find the perfect way to say it. I don't know how to formulate sentences that describe how perfect for me you are. Every girl imagines her dream wedding and with that her dream husband. You put my dream husband to shame. I couldn't have imagined someone as perfect for me as you are. Since we started dating, I have never had a doubt in my mind that you and I were meant to be together forever. You do things for me and say things to me that no one has ever done. You let me be me, and you love me as me. I know I have said it before, but you make me feel like a person again. People took so much away from me when I was younger that I was without -- without choice, independence, rights, ideas that were worth listening to, a voice... That was all taken away, and when you don't have any of that, the fundamental qualities of being a person are taken away. You lit up my world, showed me where all the things I had lost were, and encouraged (and still do) me to seize everything I had lost.

Thank you for making everything so easy. I love you :)

1 comment:

  1. this makes me happy! :) I'm glad you found him! I lI've you girly

    ReplyDelete